So I crossed over to the "dark side" last fall when my friend Noelle taught me how to knit. I'd been watching her and Large Marge knit for a few years and finally found time to learn. So now I'm TOTALLY hooked and all my extra $$ is spent on yarn and needles. :-) Even dropped my other hobbies to pursue this new craft! I love it!
Being the overachiever than I am, I have way too many projects I want to complete and not nearly enough time. (something about being the mom of 2 small boys...) And like I have time to blog. But after spending time with Large Marge and laughing at her blog, I realized there is a whole crazy world out there that I want to be a part of! So here I am, putting up pics of my foray into knitting for all to see!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! I am so impressed with all your knitting projects and your blog! Thanks for teaching me how to knit. Although, my "project" is really sad looking and needs a lot of work. I hope to have more done and can show you progress when you come visit this summer. Love you! -A
Post a Comment